Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do It Your Self-addiction

good morning everybody :)

well, it's about 8.00 a.m in west indonesia and I'm freezing to death. yeah the weather lately is a bit colder than usual because the rain season is coming up. brrrbrrr...
I'm in my preparation for the national exams try out that will be held next week. heemm i wonder how it will be ckckckckkk. it's so hard to be a diligent student because the weather supports me to stay at my bed with a thick blanket on hahahahaaa and a bowl of meat ball will perfect my lazy time hmmmm..

yeah keep on day dreaming vania... ;)

by the way I'm on my mood to do some experiments with my dark denim pants. i tried to make it acid washed but i failed because well, i didn't know how to make it. there were random steps i did, based on my lack knowledge so nothing happened to the pants zzzzz maybe you guys know how to make it, please please tell me soon ok? i desperately want an acid washed denim...

and the other project is playing clay. it's much easier than transform your denim in to acid washed denim hahahaa I'm pretty good at it. thank you sister to save me from a-boringness :)


have i told you that i love drawing so bad? couple weeks a god i collaborated with my sister creating some cards. we drew the pictures ourselves and i think those cards become very cute. yeaah, cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment