Sunday, June 20, 2010

long time no see. so, how is life?

so after I've been graduated from senior high i have so many things to do. first of all, preparing the college stuffs. i know you don't want to talk about it because it is simply boring haha so let us skip it out. next, i have to clean up my desk and make space for the text books from college which surely takes forever to finish it. really, i hate tidy up things zzzzz... and by the way i used most of my spare time at the kitchen. yes yees i am baking ;) I've done some recipes and people liked them very much. yippeeey i never thought i could make a delicious food, specially cake. i mean, hellooooo...being at the kitchen is so not my style. get curious where i got the magic people? hahaaa...
it's been months since i am off from school and still going on till august. i am planning a trip (i get bored lately a home zzzz). maybe this is the perfect time to start my biggest passion of travelling. having lunch at Jogjakarta, diving at karimunjawa (hahaa i just knew this place yesterday :p ), late night dinner at solo (nasi liwet nasi liweet!), aaaaand making a sand castle at dreamland Bali.. i got cranky with friends who have traveled during this free time of school huhuu when will my time come? i am craving to death about it zzzz.. for now i am still planning a backpacker trip with minimum budget (come on, i haven't earned my own rupiahs) but maximum experience. unfortunately i haven't found any travel-mate. why don't i go by my self? yeah and my mom will soon kill me softly. it's a bit bothering that sometimes my mom thinks i am still her little daughter. and i am a girl also. i cant travel to somewhere-5 km-distance-from-home ALONE. thank god for giving me a mom who really cares about me.. yeaah after all i believe that the time will come, sooner or later, for me to see the wide wide world. amin. amiiin...

No comments:

Post a Comment