Friday, October 08, 2010

little high little low

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i have so much to say yet the words boiled from my brain. oh yeah, college goes very well so far eerr a bit crazy actually. i just haven't adapted at all with the dynamic of the college life. and the exams, yeaaaah graduated from high school didn't mean you wont be tested anymore. geez.. i like my new girls whom i know just lately. they are sweet and uum so girly. i didn't say i am such an anti-girl-stuffs or else i just never hang out with those who dress soo tidy  and wear bows everywhere ha ha. it's okay because they've made me feel pink-er than before. it's a good thing, i guess.
about the sketch, i drew it several weeks ago. i was daydreaming when i got a vision of a musician, kind of rock star and Beethoven in a person. wild but also gentle and classic. when i woke, i realized that I'd drawn him in my sketch book. he became far away from my imagination thus he didn't look any of Beethoven or even a rock star. it was so random and clueless that i didn't know why i drew it. but you know, the point is i drew it.

have to attend business class. cao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment