Tuesday, March 06, 2012

talk about nothing

hello..
so, here iam sitting peacefully with grande caramel black tea at my very favorite place after home, skipping my daily routine.

 it's a nice day. a lil cloudy and enough sun. 

wind blows quite heavy. all i want to do is humming Baby, It's Cold Outside while writing this.

i should have gone working out by now. i never skip even once. but, today, i feel like loosing it all and enjoy my day. i even am planning on skipping class later hahaaa... i usually pretty strict about my daily routine since i like doing it so much. but maybe, i'll just go  home and have nap with my windows widely open so the breeze comes in playing with my hair while iam going on a great adventure in dream world.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


taken by me using ipod's camera edited in snapseed only. i LOVE snapseed <3


yes yes, iam going to have a  very nice day. wish you do so :)

1 comment: