Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Mind Blowing



Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the series of events that happen in my life. Everything seems to come at almost the same time, making the explotion of ideas in my head, leaving me dizzy cause I can't stop thinking and planning and pondering about them. I have to put it down on my email draft or notes otherwise I will miss and easily forget all of the good ideas.

Another time, I just can't help it but write everything down, just like what I do right now. I'm writting this in the middle of office hour with Arctic Monkey in maximum volume banging my ears I almost deaf. This is the peak, when I feel like things are coming and going way way too fast in my head. How stop this stream of thoughts? No. It's not the right way to address this matter. How to maintain all of this precious thoughts so I can process it one by one without making my head burst?



No comments:

Post a Comment