Saturday, December 23, 2017

Reaching the End


It's 2 days before Christmas! Can you believe that I make it so far, in term of surviving December?



The office has officially off starting from today and I feel like I can finally breath. Even though, I still have some pending notes to finish over the weekend before actually going to a winter hibernation. I want to spend the holiday lounging at my bed, writing or catching up on new TV series (The Crown and This is Us! And maybe Stranger Things). I'm not planning to go anywhere, my adventure will be on the bed through the screen of my laptop. Please don't knock on my door.

Another happy news is, I have a promotion at work! Holly Molly Guacamoleyyy! What have I done to achieve this? This feels so exciting and worrisome at the same time. I'm pretty nervous of being a leader and I'm worried if I can't achieve my goals. I'm scared of failing. But on the brighter side, I'm so happy that my work got notice by the boss. I guess, I just need to work twice harder and smarter and read more serious news like financial report on CNN, skipping my fave section: Entertainment news for while. January surely will be another roller coaster, I better buckle up!

Talk about January, I already have some plans in mind. I decide that I may start to live on my own. I think, it's about time. I actually haven't looked for a place yet, but it's definitely on my new year agenda. Following the decision above, I also think that I need to learn to manage my financial better. By living on my own, there will be a lot more expenses and needs that I have to fulfil. I want to make sure that I understand how to distribute my earning so I can still shop for my fave skin care and have proper 3 meals a day. I hope I don't put my self on too much pressure with the new position at work and moving out of my parents house. I'm sacred as hell. But I have to do this. I've been thinking long and deep about this. 2018 will be the year of levelling up my career and my personal life. 2018 will be a freakin horror house, rather than a roller coaster hahaha. Ooooh lord. How am I gonna do this? Again, I need to work twice harder and smarter and believe more in my self. Let's say the magic word: I can do it!

Yours trully in front of Joglo stage during the last day of UWRF. It's the golden hour and it's hard for me to leave Ubud. It's always been a home for me, a place to rest the tired soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment