Monday, April 23, 2018

About This Morning



I do wish that I don't have to wake up this morning. A dream about meeting Alex is just too sweet sweet sweet I'm drown in the pool of honey. My admiration to Alex is beyond his look (and his well fitted leather pants). Thanks to his poetic song writing skill, I realise that romance is my life long obsession. Romance as in beautifully composed love letter or poet, not my personal life. Remember a professional love letter writer, Theodore, from Her? That's exactly it.

But I did wake up this morning, with grey cloud heavily covered the entire sky.  My favorite time of the day is around 5 AM, where the air is cool and the wind is breezy. It's the perfect time to sleep with the window open, and Dustin O'Halloran's Opus 23 playing in the background. The cloudy weather this morning was such a treat. It stretched my 5AM to a full 3 hours bliss, before I finally decided to went to the shower and got ready for work. That and the thought of meeting Alex. A girl can't ask anything better than this cosmic conspiration on a Monday morning.

I started the morning slow and steady. I was taking my time doing everything. It almost felt as if I lived in a bubble where this good mood going full bloom inside my head and my chest. I didn't even worry about getting late to the office. Hahaha. And nothing could ruin my happiness for the rest of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment