Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Climb



Miley Cyrus is right, there will always be another mountain to conquer. It's hard at first, then for sometimes it's gonna be super hard to the point that I want to break down in tears, curse the world and just walk away. Then I will stop, trying to find some steady ground and assesing my options, calculating the risk and finally asking my own self, if this really what I want, reconfirming my faith in the path I've choosen. Why, it's so complicated. I keep on wondering whether all the most successful people face this kind of problematic in their journey. Or do they always know what to do, what to choose? Do they, deep down inside, never doubt about theirselves? Don't they get tired playing riddle?

I always know I'm not a quitter if I've set my eyes on something I want to achieve. It's just, constantly being on the edge drives me kinda mad. Being exposed to the possibility that all the miles I pass before may be for nothing but somebody else's bathroom joke keeps me awake lately. Why do I seem to be the only one take this so so seriously?

The higher I climb, the harder it is to breath and the lonelier I feel inside. I feel like puking anger and sorrow but then shallow my grateful pill just because I don't want to get sick. I hope there will be a great view from the top of the mountain cause I can use a lil bit of smile to relax my face muscle. I hope I have enough patience to overcome all the highs and the lows. I hope I'm wearing my best hiking boots cause it looks like a pretty long journey to the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment