Friday, October 30, 2020

The Last Straw

I had an argument with my parents yesterday. It's the same problem all over again, but with different turn in the end. I give up. My heart gives it up. I don't think I can't stay and still keep my sanity. Or, still keep my own identity. It asks too much out of me. I'm probably too little for the so called family.

Was I sad? Hmm, at first. I cried. Upset. Then I slept till noon. When I woke up I went to the gym, joined Hatha then Combat class. I breathed then I punched. Going home, I felt relieved. Things carried on as usual. I woke up this morning by the sound of rain. I told myself to breath, cause sleeping lately has been disorientating. There's no particular emotion in me, just, doing the usual. But I think I'm fine. I don't relapse to scary state of mind like the one I had in July.

I'm fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment