Saturday, May 23, 2009

i can't hold it anylonger .

i'm always afraid to be mature .

i don't know why .

sometimes i feel that everything they're given to me , their hope in me ,
those are too heavy for my back .

nobody's perfect .
and so do i .

i wanna show it .
really i do .

but i just keep silent in the corner ,
wish that they'll read my mind and ask me to share .

haha .
i know it's useless .

what can i say ?
i wont let them disappointed in me ,
destroy their hopes in me .
so , i always do my best .
or maybe over of my abillity .
too much hopes to fullfil .
too much dreams have to come true .

i really try as well .
my very best .


all i wanna do this time :

shouting at them .



i'll tell them that i'm not that tought as they always see .
i'll tell them that i'm not that perfect as they always think .
wake up guys .
i'm only an almost 17 girl who try to find my own self in this mortal life .
try to not being lost .

why don't we solve everything together ?

i think it's much better than i do it by my self .

i wish i can say it clearly .

No comments:

Post a Comment