Friday, August 28, 2009

the black and the white story

ciao people !
it's always soo nice to sit and write something again for my blog . actually , i really wanted to update my blog several days ago but i had soooo many things to be done this week . yeah , i do tired . . but i do miss you all . . so , i'm here to share couple stories and photos with you .
i have a laptop full of my shoots which i wanna show you all of them in just one post ( but i CAN'T ) . so , i picked some which are very memorable for me to be shown this time . enjoy guys . . :)

#1 during fasting days , we stand out everyone (haha)

Photobucket
*this is aiu , my crazy-to-be-shooted partner

Photobucket
Photobucket
*vidi , who always be our photographer . i think she's now half away to be a model than photograper anymore . haha .

Photobucket
*from the left : aiu , gal (another photograper) , me , zyra (my partner-in-crime ever !) , and vidi

#2 cell phone nowaday : they slave us ( again guys , SLAVE )

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*which one is mine ? well , i own all of those cellphones . wakakakk .

No comments:

Post a Comment