Friday, September 04, 2009

recently done

i do love ramadhan !
brings happiness and peace all around the world . time when people do good thing around as much as they can to reach out god's gift . people usualy works until late night but in ramadhan , they come home earlier so then they can pray together with their family . and there are more "unusual" thing in ramadhan .

i'm very happy because during ramadhan i come home very early from school . it likes turn back time at primary school where we usualy come home at 10 am . yeah . . !

sooo i have soo many spare time to waste . haha :D

i've recently gone shopping with my mom after school , looking for something to eat for dinner .
Photobucket
Photobucket
*i don't know why they put a telephone above the chickens . i think chickens don't need to call someone (or something) , do they ?

Photobucket
Photobucket
*wow ! discount ! another good thing duuring ramadhan

Photobucket
Photobucket

and lately i went to a mall, killing time before the maghrib came . i went there with my siblings and also my mom . we have had a good time together which is quite rare nowaday . .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*well , laugh guys , go ahead . that's what siblings are for . to be laughed by others but we still stay together . :D

Photobucket
*dimas ( the only brother i have ) shooted me . he has a good instinc at photograpy (for capturing me that way) , doesn't he ?

Photobucket
* where the hell was my mom ? well , she didn't stay at the car because she looked for sugar at the minimarket .

location : minimarket's parking area
shooted by : me (except a picture with me inside)

hahahaa . i do like those shoots even some of them aren't soo- good-shoots for me . surprisingly , my siblings are so expresive ! finally i found a similarity between us after all the time wondered what connected us together except the-amazing-blood-line we have .

i'll be waiting for your comment around guys ! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment