Friday, February 12, 2010

bench-ing


Align Centre

my mom put a bench at her garden about couple months ago and shortly become very popular spot at home. i love to sit there about 4 p.m, enjoy the sky and feel the wind softly blow my hair. it's sooo damn peace at the bench that i can rewind everything I've done in my life, ALONE.

and there was a place where i spent up my last vacation with my sister. i brought out my laptop, bunch of snack, a big mug of nutrisari and my favorite books. I used to be there from about 9 in the morning up to 5 in the afternoon.












this book belongs to zyra brenda

the wind blew my hair, the sun warmed my body, well that's all i need to recover my mind up after the last exams.

abu also joined us at the bench. surprisingly he came with a lady instead! wow wow he was blushing every time the girl looked at him hahaha very funny to see your cat shows affection to the other one :) go abu!



hey abu, is there anything you want to tell me about?



yes vania this is the girl who has stolen my only heart


shoted by me
location : the bench



No comments:

Post a Comment