Saturday, March 26, 2011

my lazy saturday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 i often watch abu, my kitty, having his sunbath and his face like 'oh my god this is the best part of my day' and finally falls to sleep after cleaning up his body. i rarely have a nap because i was at a full day school (which means i had my nap time for studying. gah.) so i wondered how good was having the nap under warm sun's ray. i got upset because i didn't do it since ever!!! it feels good oh my god IT FEELS GOOD. literally. my bones even feel the warmth. it's like having my body charged. iam so full of energy after that short napping. no wonder abu spends most of his time laying around to get the best spot. so this is what I'll do after my little experiment : having a nap after classes on warm day (it's mostly raining hard lately, huh?) and get lost in dream world.


darn you cat, you never tell me how good it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment