Thursday, January 22, 2015

taking the crown


Pretty hair has great impact on guys. No. Super great impact. Have you ever heard of Jared Leto?


He is like, man with the prettiest hair (and eyes) alive. I wont describe it since all the good things should be experienced directly so please google him. Or if you have the same opinion with me, let's do some fangirling.
I always more attracted to guys with long pretty shinny hair. For a man to take care of his hair seriously is so cool. Not too much. Just the right amount of caring haha. So yes, guys with long hair are deftly sexy. Dont believe me? do your research.


even Alex once had long hair (and that's probably one of the reason I keep watching Cornerstone vid)...

anyway, find some great tunes on youtube




ps: this post is inspired by Hozier and James Bay. I was checking them out on youtube when I thought about how I love man with long hair, how nice it is to braid their hair, bla bla bla and I unconsciously sorting some of my favourite in my head haha. I was originally ready to sleep but instead Iam writing this post.

pics are from google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment