Saturday, May 02, 2020

Unplugged


It's been around 10 days since I started a new routine. I got out of quarantine to start a new job, in hope to secure my life financially and to break out of boredom. What I experience so far is more than my expectation. I've been mentaly calm, that's a big relieve. Thou I have to make big change such as waking up earlier and trying to go to bed before 11 PM, so far I can manage to keep up. I feel so proud of myself as I'm writing this hahaha.

Some of my friends heard about my new job. They've been congratulating me, saying that I deserve tha chance I get. I do feel lucky, despite the pandemic and crisis in the country, I get hired to do what I like to do: creating. I'm grateful beyond words. If I do deserve this, I'll make sure to make it worth it. I'll make sure to repay the kind opportunity given by God.

What can I do thou? Hmmm. I guess, I'll start by letting go the anger I keep in my heart. I'll learn to accept that I don't need it to be a stronger person. I'll learn to forget, cause it's part of forgiving: both myself and them. By doing so, I hope I have more space for kindness in my heart. And when God decides to shower me love, I'm ready to receive it gently.


No comments:

Post a Comment