Saturday, December 05, 2009

fish eye and cat eyes

hello world.......

this is my quick post before i'm off the city. yeeeiiyy 'am going to spend the weekend at malang , about 2 hours from surabaya. duh duuhh can't wait to be there!

couple days ago i did come late to school (again) so that i wasn't schooling hehe. well i asked my sister who drove the vario to take around way go home. i just wanted to enjoy the morning sky and the cool weather , a rare experience i get everyday.

i took some shoots but i disappointed with the result. thank god you sent someone who made photo scape application to earth. i got surprise that photo scape is possible to create fish eye effect for normal picture! yipeeyyy! i did my trial to those shots and.......voila! the results were amazing that fixed all the scratches appeared on the pictures before. here there are....










shoted by me

well , I'm so sorry that i don't know where to get or download photo scape because i got it as a free bonus from photoshop magz.

talk about fish, my only one cat , abu , loves to eat fish with rice for his brunch and dinner. one day i gave him a can of cat food for dinner. he didn't even look at it! he just walked around his plate looking for something to be eaten. then the next day i gave him rice mixed with pindang fish (i have no idea what pindang in English is sorry!) and less than 10 minutes he'd done with it.









shoted by me
location : my bedroom
inside : abu, the super lazy cat


abu is a homey cat. he loves to sleep all-time-daylight and refuses to go out from dining room. i usually play with him after school. i scratch his tummy with my foot then he's starting to bite and claw my foot. hehehe he's so cute at all.









shoted by me
location : dining room
inside : abu, the super lazy cat


okay i have to go guys. I'll post all of my weekend pictures very soon. see you and have a nice weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment