Thursday, December 24, 2009

having fun is over



hello people!
I've been sooooo busy these days that i couldn't update my blog huhu but I'm so glad finally I'm writing a new post for you guys :)

something has distracted my life lately so that i couldn't think clearly. one day i was so fed up with all of these stuffs and i cried alone at my room, wondered if everything would be okay soon. ironically today, i still haven't found any good solution for this problem zzzzzzzz

but, hey why don't you help me to forget it a while? in this post i share some pictures which were taken when my family and i were having a-day-off-out-from-the-city. there were tons of fun and happiness. hell yeah i just wanna rewind those moments once more so i can escape from this rude and unfair life. as if......

coffee? check. chips? check. popcorn? check. so what are you waiting for? enjoy :)

























inside : the whole family ; superDEDI, superMOMMY, superGITTA, superDIMAS, me

location : batu , malang

No comments:

Post a Comment