Tuesday, December 01, 2009

it's not you , it's me


hi dude .

i know we don't know each other well


i may never call your name in my dreams
i may never think of you in every single breathe i take everyday
i may never imagine to be your lady even in my wildest vision because it's harder than fly without wings :)
I'm pretty sure you do the same things as i do

i live in a rude world but it doesn't mean i stop dreaming
I'm rational but it doesn't mean I'm not a daydreamer
i keep my dream safely in the corner of my heart
waiting for peter pan to open it and let them fly away to the sky
there's only one dream that stays instead : to be with you
the most impossible thing in my rational world yet I'm happy to think about it even though it wouldn't be true
being all the way you are , a free and serious human at the same time , is enough for me


because my puzzle isn't the one which perfectly matches with yours


congratulation , you've successfully shocked my life with confetties and also tears







thank you very much to make me feel this way

No comments:

Post a Comment