Thursday, November 26, 2009

finally home





"reflection"

the rain is comming up to the town . yippeey !

i've been looking forward this moment for a very looooongg time . finally it's raining , finally the weather turns to cool , finally i'll see the rainbow very soon :) ( actually and unfortunately i haven't seen any rainbow at surabaya sky so far huhu )

well it doesn't mean i dislike dry season . no no i like dry season very very much because the morning sun shines very brightly , kisses my skin softly just like my father's kiss :) :)
but i couldn't deal with the hot temperature . my face gets oilly so fast ! haha girl's problem , silly but every girl should take care of it seriously . i mean it .

rain and go-home-from-school are two things i love the most in my life . then imagine if both come together ! cool ! ( i'm ver often saying "cool" for something i like or when i'm happy with something because "cool" sounds cool . haha )

well , remember my previous post ? i posted some on-my-way-to-school-pictures then here are some shoots taken on my way home featuring the cloudy sky and after-rain-smell . enjoy guys , enjoy .








"to prevent the flood , people make "gorong-gorong" . it makes the road a bit higher ."



















"he isn't a policeman but he manages the traffic as a policeman does . indonesians call him "polisi cepek" because we give him coin 100 rupiahs for his help ."



















"i got surprise and a bit scary with the print on the biker's back . but i just couldn't take my eyes from the print ."

thank for my lovely scuter matic , vario , for a-good-trip-home . i love you even though you haven't been washed . haha .




"kilometer 0"

all the pictures were shooted by me

No comments:

Post a Comment