Friday, November 20, 2009

welcoming the sun

hii lovers !

sorry sorry millions of sorry because the late update .

"the sun wakes up"

well , last week i did my-jerk-mid-tests . i got soso scores huhu i hate tests after all ! ! and after couple weeks of tests , there are bunch of home works that given for us ! hell , is it school or jail huh ?

by the way , i shooted random pictures on my way to school . it's a simple thing i do every morning , monday till friday , at about 06.15 o'clock . but lately i realized that there are a lotta things which is very interesting to be captured .

prepare your coffee and the chips , enjoy my shoots guys .








"speeding"




"the crowd"






shooted by me
location : on the way to school






















location : the POST (security office)
shooted by me

the national examinations will be on March . oh god oh god ! time is running out while i'm enjoying my last year at school . could i get a bit more serious now ? ! wake up girl !

ps : ahh , my friends , sari and chyntya turn to 17 this month ! happy birthday girls ! thank you for the lovely invitations ! all the best for your life . :) :) :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment