Saturday, October 31, 2009

i post my world to you

ohh god i'm sooo tired today . saturday supposed to be relaxing day but i have to go to school for unnecesary-reason . heyy didn't you know that i really need sleep ? !

today i also did my toefl test . to be honest , it was terribly boring .
the first section was listening : it's okay . i was quite good at this .
the second section was ungramaticaly word : a bit confusing but i could handle it .
the third section was reading : oh gosh the texts' leight were 30 centimeters ! it hurted my eyes ! ! ! my eyes were bleeding ! ! !

i threw my head to the left side , where zyra brenda was doing her test . well , looked like she had no big deal with it zzzzzzz .
gosh , i was stuck . i couldn't imagine that there were about 4 texts left to be done . i should never do this AGAIN . but by the kindness of god , i passed it . . . emmmhh . . . well .

forget about my toefl test .

today is my friend's birthday , Astrid Pratiwi ! happy birthday girl ! so sorry i couldn't be there because of the-almost-failed-toefl-test-but-i-hope-it-won't-fail-because-i'm-too-lazy-to-do-it-again .
don't worry about me Astrid , the party must go on ! have fun ! btw , did your boy come to your party ? i really want to meet him :)

hey , remember the post card ? it's a thing we usually send to someone that the postman delivers it to the destination . do you forget ?
my sister bought some cute postcards when she was at mirota several weeks ago . wow wow i love it very much . they are vintage and very fashionable ( haha ! ) . i like the pictures on the front side of the postcards .
there was only one thing in my mind : i have to show you those postcards !








it supposed to be 'cigarete' not 'sigaret' haha . but that's how indonesians at early-independen-era spelled it .









location : home
shooted by my sister
inside : the vintage postcards and me


what if , you guys send me a postcard ? i'll reply it with mine :)

PS : i miss my tuesday-thursday routine . well , yeah i miss him a lot . how are you boy ? is it still the same routine without me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment