Sunday, October 25, 2009

a life after the party


hello holla guys
. .


last saturday , i went to zyra's sweet 17th birthday party . well actually , i helped her for the preparation . it's a bit busy but i like it . may be i'm a natural-born-party-organiser . haha . . by the way the party was so nice that i ate too much instead .
Photobucket

location : my hand
shooted by vidyana putri
inside : tattoo " today is my pal's birthday "

so we went to TP for a window shopping ( zyra wanted a dress for the party ) . it was so hard to decide which dresses she should buy because they all were amazing . but finally zy picked the purple dress from simplycity , i totally agreed with it .

Photobucket

location : fitting room
shooted by zyra brenda
inside : me . zyra brenda

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

location : fitting room , TP
shooted by me


on Sunday morning i drove to galuh's house for DVDs marathon . i supposed to study for the national exams but i spent most of my time to refresh my mind before monday came . i hate monday , tuesday , wednesday , thursday and friday . i love saturday and sunday and all those red-dates on calendar .

Photobucket

location : galuh's house
shooted by galuh pratiwi
inside : me , ayu sulistya


hey , have you met my darling ? the gorgeous brown-spots (if you see it very VERY close) ray ban .

Photobucket

location : galuh's house
shooted by galuh pratiwi
inside : my dearest ray ban

annnddd , i've found a new hobby . i often draw on my hands . people called it tattoo . well , i'm not very good at it yet . but it's sooo much fun to do it during the class . it's one of somethings that keeps me awake . HAHAA

Photobucket

location : my hand
shooted by vidyana putri
inside : my tattoo

last night i met a taxi driver on my way to gramedia expo to watch the 3D concert . he were sharing his life story to me . well , it's not a dramatical story like TV drama but closely . the good point is how he solved his problems one by one wisely . i adored his life principles . he said , " you are all the way you are . don't depend on somebody else even it's you husband . because life changes . you may on the top right now but who knows what gonna be happened tomorrow ? do yor best for your own life. "

the 3D concert was soooooo amazing ! i jumped from side to side , danced , scream , and sang along the music were playing .

the party's over . i am going to study very hard for my daily tests and absolutely , NATIONAL exams .

. . . . . i HATE exam . . . . . .

ciaoo !

No comments:

Post a Comment