Friday, October 16, 2009

a life I live in

n i h a o !

it likes a year haven't updated my blog . so sorry guys . since school was started i have had sooo many things to do : home works , tasks , tests . . . arrgghhh ! sometimes i couldn't hold it that i just wanna shout " ENOUUGGHH ! " to the world .

my life wasn't going so well guys .

first , i have a problem with my self control . it's so easy to get angry to everything . does it mean that i'm temperamental ? for god's shake i hate to be angry to ANYONE . so , it's so weird to realise it .

secondary , i'm soooo agitated with a boy whom i don't really know personaly . yeaaahh , it's you batu kali ! i hate you to be the most uncare creature in this earth . huuuuu~

the third is . . . . JENG JENG JEEENGGG . . . i can't decide what to do with my english course . yes , i'm on my way to finish my senior year , the last year at high school . and yes , i have to concern with it which means i need more study-hard-time , to reach the best score at nasional exams and also at the school final exams . buuuttt , i do love the time i've spent at EF with those unique humans . i feel so ALIVE around them . they've been my survival kit to heal me from the pain i've felt so far . thank youuu guys for letting me 'express' my crazy passion and for being there , at the class , every tuesday and thursday with me . :) :) :)

listening to the killers - this is your life

hey , i have some very good shoots that only be seen by you . haha here they go !

Photobucket

Photobucket

location : sociology class , sman 15 surabaya
shooted by ichsan ( class leader )
inside : ME . zyra brenda , vidyana putri , randa , soegieono , bally airlangga , fasha , dani irawan , ndeso , hevany , ndutmania , diah , DZ .

it was taken at October the 5nd , 3 days after UNESCO declared that batik is Indonesia's . we were very excited although it was too late to wear batik ( it should be at October the 2nd , the batik day ) . it's sooooo fun to celebrate it together with friends . now , we always wear batik every friday . asiikkkk !

see you soon guys . good luck for your life !

No comments:

Post a Comment