Friday, October 30, 2009

thank God it's friday !

i couldn't sleep well guys . that's why i'm here , typing such a late-night-post . but don't worry . i won't make you feel bore .

Photobucket

Photobucket

location : home
shooted by me


actually , i didn't go to school today . why ? ? my school has very tight rules that i've ( and my sister because we're schooling at the same place ) broken one of the rules : students must come at least 5 minutes before the bell rings and if they come late , they aren't allowed to enter the school ( even the school yard ) . so i decided to go back home , preteded to continue my-quality-sleep-time .

the fact , i didn't go to bed but took some shoots with my sister in our batik uniform . haha

Photobucket

everyone belives that they can fly . neither do i .

Photobucket

location : home
shooted by my sister
inside : me

Photobucket

location : home
shooted by me
inside : my sister

my mom looked very happy ( well , in my eyes ) that she wasn't alone at home . at first she was worrying about our lessons at school , " is it anytest today ? is it okay you guys aren't at school ? should i call the teacher ? " and i answered with big NO for all the questions .

Photobucket

Photobucket

location : home
shooted by me

i'm so sorry alyn , my lovely desk mate , for letting you sat alone at those classes today . i expected someone would be please to sit with you . i promise you not to come late anymore ( but i think it's okay if i wake up late haha )

ughh , i have to go sleep . . good night folks !

No comments:

Post a Comment