Saturday, October 03, 2009

distracted harmony

i'm missing some of my friends lately . it's ridiculous that they are still with me these days . but i just feel so lonely and get worry about them . what is it god ? is it a sign ?
the one i've missed is craig , my english tutor at EF . he hasn't been my tutor anymore since someone named alex came replacing him . honestly , i prefer craig and it's not unreasonly . craig is someone i really adore at because he used to say something wise . he treated me just like his own daughter and i was pleased for that . it's not only me , but all of his students . he's fun and used to act like mr. bean just to make us laughed . one thing for sure is he really cared about us personaly . alex is . . . a bit different .
another guy is my pony boy . he's my classmate when i was on the first year at senior high . he isn't someone like craig because he hasn't been mature yet . so why am i missing him ? simple , he's my best buddy ever . he was the only boy whom i shared my little secrets with . even he got laughing after that , he responed my story seriously . he is the one who got my sympathy because of his life story that wasn't a 'happilly ever after' story .

but thank god my life isn't a soap opera . there were some fun times with the besties and the boy who pops up in my days . yes , i'm on a crush with him , eemmm maybe . haha . i'm on my way to be his friend , wish me luck guys .

Photobucket

location : rooftop , TP
shooted by galuh pratiwi
inside : me , zyra brenda , aiu putri

and the cutest one , abu my cat which really wants his pictures to be uploaded on my blog . miaww !

Photobucket

location : window at my bed room
shooted by me
inside : the bad cat , abu


you must be bored with this lack-of-picture-posting . haha . i'll see you guys soon with another posting ! hope the happy days this month !

No comments:

Post a Comment