Friday, April 16, 2010

hey, peter!





i desperately love peter pan. hahaa it's been years since i fell in love with him at the very first sight. and i simply fell in love again at the second, the third and the fourth and so on till the end of my life. it's always easy for me to like him lots. i don't even have a reason to do it. just, jeng jeeeeeng my brain decided to like him. the end. well, sometimes we don't need any reason to love somebody right? ;) ooh sure guys, i envy Wendy. i get mad at the Wendy-kissed-peter scene. then i said, "why didn't the director choose me to be Wendy?" and turned the TV off.

peter pan always be a hero for me (even he likes Wendy very much) and i still wish i were one of the lost boys. i still wish i could fly across the stars, and live happily at neverland. somehow peter pan is able to exist in my every wildest dream. he will always be there, keeps me remember that in this rude life there is a happiness if we believe in hope and the land over the rainbow ;D

PS : btw, i drew the picture above. dont you think it is so good? hahaaa.. and my new hair cut looks like her, fyi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment