Thursday, April 01, 2010

we are golden




*barry airlangga and me*

wow it's unbelievable that i almost graduate from senior high. it seems like yesterday when i first time came to the school for student orientation days. time does fly *i am pretty sure it CAN'T walk :p*...
i am all about having fun for the last 3 years of my life. new friends, new experiences, new days, even new enemies haha i hope i have no enemy during my senior high years ;) everyday is a new beginning for me, with a lot of surprising moments. yes, there were bad days but the good days somehow cheered us up like the rain during dry season. we might not the best students but at least we tried to. and we didn't look for medals or trophies because we got more than we could expect: friendship.




*hey it was meeeeee!*









*vidyana putri and me*



*idham wardana and m danny irawan*



*ezra savero and me*



*barry airlangga-randa nurianansyah-ramadhan dz-m danny irawan*



*barry airlangga*



*sugiyono and santi widyawati*



*fifi vitasyari riyadi (vovo) and ray bestandy*



*randa nurianansyah and his 'FAKE' snipper ;p*



*rahma arini*



*sugiyono and me (again?!)*






*diah*



*santi widyawati*



*rosalyna nydi (my deskmate) and fifi vitasyari riyadi*






*the whole social 2 members :)*

PS: i love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment