Sunday, May 04, 2014

Bow Down, Bitches.


never a big fan of the queen before. of course, I know all of her hits, know that she is amazingly talented and her bod is to die for! but I've never really listened the whole albums, never bought one in fact. untill, this year she launched her newest album so sudden it surprised the whole world. I was curous about all the fuss people been talked about that album. long story short, I searched her on youtube and I was blown away. like, completely blown away.






I watch these videos several times and everytime I do, it just inspires me more than before. I love what she did, I am glad she did what she did to this album and I am glad she took risks because that's all worth it. the album perfectly highlights the imperfect that beautifully captured by the video clips and the songs. it's like experiencing something extraordinary that I am not only listening but also having a vision about what's on her mind when she wrote the songs. I love her album so so much it's been on my ipod ever since and probably will stay until the end of the year along with Arctic Monkeys and Norah Jones.

see it for yourself





No comments:

Post a Comment