Sunday, May 18, 2014

come away with me and we'll kiss on the mountain's top

been feeling down lately. no interest doing anything but planning the next collection for my clothing line and decorating my new working space. Iam not going to complain but, it's hard doing something that I don't really enjoy, such as writing my final assignment. I don't know how Iam going through this. Iam making super slow progress Iam not sure I can complete it in like, 2 months. oh, now Iam complaining haha.

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video
 hosting by TinyPic

i think i was high, or probably drunk, since I had never really in that states before. being so close to the sky has the same effect with pot I guess. it was so beautiful up there. so far from the land I used to step on. it was 3am and the weather was something I rarely experienced. I was freezed and excited.

the first light was so, so, so magical I was holding my breath. I felt the urge of crying, I wasn't sure why, but I didn't want to make a scene in front of hundreds people who was also waiting for sunrise at the top of Bromo.I cant really remember things after that. I only remember that I kept clicking my camera to the sky along with other amazed audiences (the ones right next to me were from Korea and the ones standing in front of me were Japanese. where the hell was I???!). I was standing for like, 3 hours non stop (well, I had to fight for the best spot). I don't mind.

that kind of experience makes what I do daily looked so dull. I keep wondering why I don't just go induldging my self with a lot more amazing journey and just forget school behind. too bad, Iam not the one who pays for the tuition.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment