Sunday, December 18, 2016

Out Of Touch




Going picnic with the girls yesterday. Thank God the weather was fine, the food was delicious and I took so many footage for this obssesion I have in my mind: making short movie.

As I go through the pictures from the picnic, I come to think a lot about good memories. In the near future, we may not be able to do such things as picnic together or going karaoke on saturday night. Time like yesterday, is so precious for me right now. The thought of changing makes me feel sad, specially when I can’t see the people I love as much as I want to. But changing is obligatory. I understand. I just don’t always feel good about it.

I imagine my self looking back at yesterday, smiling as warmth reaches my chest. I imagine I long for that kind of moment to be back, be here with me and I don’t need to think about the hardship of life for a lil bit. I imagine I hear their laughs fill the air, endless chatting, exciting plans for holiday and not so innocent love stories. I may be forgetful, but this kind of memories has its own corner in my heart.


Tomorrow seems so far away, yet I can hear its steps getting closer. I’m restless, cannot help to think about the unwanted fate to happen, againts my will. But I can’t stop either, since the future offers a lot of possibilities and a chance of happily ever after.

As much as I want to be wise about this, a little sound echoes in my head, screaming madly about the unfair life. Hmm. It’s still a long way for me to be a mature adult, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment