Sunday, October 08, 2017

Changing of Season


So I told my self I needed a break.


My mind is practically a tangled threat for a couple of months. It's obvious, since I've been complaining since July. Haha.

I'm having an endless train of thought and I feel like I've been thinking hard to find an answer, a solution, a scarp of hope in this dark tunnel. I also start to write a journal every time I feel like I may 'explode' with emotions. Yes, I'm trying my hardest to keep writing even thou it's not here since I know it's something soothing for my mind. A girl needs to find a grip to keep functioning everyday, after all.

Some thoughts can be really intense some night, that I feel an extreme sadness and confusion. So I end up staying late, watching my favorite comedy romance or reading some books or writing, anything to loosen up and take off my mind of the problem just for a while. I know and I completely understand that I have to be strong and holding on as long as I can. This shall pass, I tell myself. This is another phase that I have to go through to be a better version of me. This is hard and tiring, but I know I'm strong enough to handle this, even thou I have to crawl to get out of this mess. 

A side from all the un-fun story, I'm looking forward for UWRF 2017 this year. I booked my ticket and pretty much ready to jet off tehehe. I'm planning to take a meditation class too, but haven't decided where. Ugh, so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment