Saturday, March 06, 2010

as we laughed together somehow i felt so happy

so last week was the hardest time ever that i was very upset with everything in my life. i felt like a loser that i only made anybody else feel sad.

and my mom could read what exactly i was thinking about. she took me to malang city, looking for fresh air with my daddy and also my siblings. i am not a very open minded person or even an assertive one. so thanks god i have my mom with me who always can read my mind (well it's my assumption).

we went to a brand new hang out spot at batu (in malang city) named museum of animals diorama. well at the very first time, it sounded a boring place with lots of fake animal (but my sister does love it very much. i mean she loves animals so damn MUCH). but heeeyyy, it was so beautiful place with its cool contemporer arts, its good atmosphere, and absolutely its looked-like-life-animals :D astonishing!













the entrance















i really love the artworks of those animals' artist. superb superb!









mom's head popped up between me and gitta dwiputri hahaha



















it was the biggest smile i had after hours-of-crying-so-hard-moments and stressful times last week. i do believe now that family has its own magic to make us feel somehow glad and fabulous. thank you guys, what's the value in this suck life without you? :) hehehe enjoy the euphoria of march people.

ps: it's less than 2 weeks before the national exams. wish me a BIG luck guys. oh i need a MASSIVE one i think :D

No comments:

Post a Comment