Wednesday, November 26, 2014

iam willing to be dragged to you messy life

“you look terrible.”

I just lied. she looks as beautiful as always. even her troubled face..

“I have a shitty day at work. Somehow things just didn’t come out as I wanted.”
“Iam all ears. But my drinks are on you.”
“haha. You are the worst. But yes, I can use you since Iam lonely. Have you ever feel lonely?”
“everybody has. Iam no exception.”
“why, I don’t know. I keep on looking for something. Iam running to all four directions, searching, wondering, questioning. Iam happy with my life right know but I can shake this feeling. It’s like, there’s a hole that no matter what I do I simply cant fill it. I hate it because Iam grateful for what I have in my life but I can help coming back being incomplete. There’s something missing and I haven’t found the perfect match for the puzzle. Iam so lost. And Iam too proud to ask for direction. Iam all on my own. I hate this. I want to be a happy person who wakes up feeling grateful for seeing the sun rises from my window and feel enough by doing what I love to do most. The only thing in the way is this fucking hole, this fucking insecurity feelings. I hate this. I hate this.”

poor little thing. an angel who got tricked by reality. isnt life hard down here at earth, my love?

“why don’t you come to my place tonight?”

..but i cant just leave you alone.

“why do I want to do that?”
“well, you are lonely. I’ll company you to sleep tonight. a good sleep cures almost everything.”
“will I feel complete with you by my side?”
“probably.”
“what if, It doesn’t work out?”
“at least you know that iam out of your list.”
“why, you are so right. And stop smilling as if iam a Juliet, Romeo. Iam not.”



the angel's name is Jane. Romeo and Jane. Not bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment