Wednesday, November 26, 2014

you steal a star and put it in your eyes

“do you want some cheese burger?”
“at this hour? Really?”
“you don’t have to worry about that tiny waist of yours. It still looks good even if you gain another inch”

He smiled sweetly when he said it. Damn it Romeo. I really can’t tell whether it’s a joke or compliment.

“make it double then!”
“haha that’s my girl. And as a bonus, an up size French fries specially for you”
“you ruin my body.”
“I’ll take responsibility for that later.”

He winked. Gosh. I must be desperate to agree spend the night with him.

“why Romeo? Are your parents super romantic or simply crazy about Shakespeare?”
“hmm. Probably both. I never really asked since I have no problem being Romeo. It sounds good.”

Narcissistic bastard.

“you must think Iam a narcissistic bastard.”

What is he? A mind reader?

“now you think Iam a mind reader cause I guessed it right, right?”

He grins. That’s rare. He looks relax. That’s also rare. Yeah, Iam glad you find me amusing.

“since you know what’s goin on in my head, Mr. Know-It-All, why don’t you tell me what’s inside that great mind of yours?”
“the usual. Work. Charts. Indexes. Who to date this weekend. I can’t decide between Kanya and Amanda. What do you think?”
“go with the bigger boobs.”
“bigger isn’t always better, Jane darling.”

I hate it if he”darling” me. I love the way he says it. So I hate it. Gosh.

“why do you go out with those girls? I mean, they obviously attracted only to your face and money.”
“haha I know but even Iam attracted to me. What’s wrong with that?”
“well, if you’re hoping a romance that lasts through ages, shouldn’t that person love you as whole? 
Your bad and your good, your flaws, even your narcissistic part. You’re just wasting your time going out with those girls. They dont seriously love you.”
“so, you do?”
“do what?”

“seriously love me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment