Sunday, October 23, 2016

One (Almost) Perft Morning




Iam waking up to a rainy Sunday morning. The one that seems to exist only in the songs and movies. Feels unreal. And super rare.

A rainy morning is an invitation to stay longer at bed, dream about your greatest romance in the future. My rainy day playlist is shuffling, playing mostly She&Him and Danila. I wish I baked something for breakfast. But I've been absent for more like a year and a half from the kitchen hahaha.  It's so hard to move from the warmth of your blanket. And it's okay, only for today.

I feel at peace and calm. Let's take this as a present from The Almighty, a treat for us, human and a reminder that some days can be this lovely because a simple thing such as having hot tea on rainy morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment