Thursday, October 27, 2016

Home, But Away From Home




Iam checking in from Ubud, Bali!

I'm coming back for Ubud's Writer and Reader Festival this year. So happy to finally get a chance to reconnect with my Zen Town. It's a Zen Town cause It never fails to calm my nerves. Ubud is always a lovely treat for my soul.

Had the most amazing sleep last night. I didn't dream, just a bug bite. The weather is also super nice and warm. My guest house doesn't provide aircon and still I had the loveliest sleep last night. My skin is thanking me for the warmth of the sun and the breeze. Again, a treat for my soul.

Today will be a busy day. We have several places to visit, friends to meet, nights to drinks. HAHA. Before me, the house keeper just served hot coffee old fashion way (using thermos like the one I watched at The Accountant!). I will write more. But for now, coffee it is.

Have a wonderful day friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment