Tuesday, October 18, 2016

When We Were Young


It was a convo last weekend that brings me to this moment. I was out for coffee with my sister and my best friend and in the middle of something (not really sure whether we were eating or talking about the hottest gossip), my best friend said, "Well, it seems that your working hour is 24/7. You even bring your laptop to email your client when we should like, chilling eh?". I was stunt. I immediately put down my phone (i was, indeed, in the middle of chatting with my client, work stuffs).

Then my sister said," well, at least she's so much happier right now. She used to have this kind of super-tired-of-my-life-thou-iam-only-23, she frown a lot. Now, work is like, non stop but she's all smile." I lauhged. The fact that my sister got me right on point is funny, because I didn't think about it even once before. The last 3 months has been fun, experimental, wild and out of my planet. I wrote about it in my previous post. My sister is right. Work is non stop. Sometimes I work on weekend. I didn't get to stop and breath. I am on marathon. I am on the fastest lane to Tokiooo~~~ hahahaa.

I consider my self super lucky to meet my boss today. She's nice and patience and humble yet driven and strict and non stop. Yep. She's the definition of non stop hard working. I think she's a perfect person to learn about being your own boss and make your dreams come true. I feel like I'm growing, bit by bit, to be the person I want to be. I'm developing to be better in overcoming hardship and obstacles. I'm learning how to communicate my idea. I'm happy. After a long long time, I feel like I'm finally on the right track. 

I have nothing else in my mind right now, except growing and developing my self, exploring my capabilities and pushing my limit. I am so absorbed in projects by projects she's throwing at me. I can't stop thinking about what's next, what should I create. Sometimes when I feel there's too much going on in my mind, I quickly escape from life. A day out with my girlfriends usually effective to cool down  my system. Little by little I'm finding my own rhythm in this "new life".

Then my bestfriend asked me,"Don't you invest too many of your times on works? Wait. I'm asking the obvious."

I laughed, again. She should have known my answer. It's crystal clear for her and my sister. I always want this, of course I am working my ass off to be the best. First of all, It's never been a work for me. It's having fun with your creativity and ideas and my wildest dreams. Second, I'm not married, yet. I don't have kids, I don't have to support my family financially. Iam as free as a bird. So why not investing lot of my time in my self? I only get this moment for a while, before I decide on more responsibilities on my hands. Better make the most out of it. Now, or never at all.

I love the fact that I laugh so much lately. It's so relaxing to be my own self again.





No comments:

Post a Comment