Sunday, January 01, 2017

1/365




Oh new year...

A certain thing to come once a year. A new year is always identical with new start, new hope, new beginning. It's a celebration for the year that has past, all the hard work all year long and how bad you messed up your resolutions.

It gets a lil bit off for me this year. This is my 25th new year and probably, just probably, I got bored of celebration.

Let's throw it back a little. It'd been a wild year for me. So many changes, so many big decisions I made after 2 a.m, so many down-on-my-knees moments. I'd been up, and I'd been dropped super low, I got a taste of nightmares. It's save for me to say 2016 had been experimental, both in good and bad ways. 2016 had been the most challenging one, because I quit dreaming and started to act.

I guess, it's no longer party and fooling around for me. When you are reaching a quater of century, big celebration is not that much appealing. Imagine, 25 years of non stop pleasures and no responsibilities. I finally get sick of this thing. Now, let's take this fat ass off the couch.

I have a tick tacking clock in my mind, counting down every second I waste not doing something for the better of my future. I believe it's due to a super intense time watching Casey's daily vlog every single day before work (if you're his subscriber, you know what I'm talking about). I have this uneasy feeling, like leaving something unfinished. I have an urge feeling about doing everything at once, that I get confused which one goes first. I have so many on my plate, I can't focus to my priorities.

There are a lot of work to do. I think, if I have to write down a resolution, it will be: better time management. And more happy feeling inside.

That's pretty good for a start.




What do you say, about traveling alone? Strangeland, strange faces. I could learn a thing or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment