Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hiding Tonight



It's been cold outside. This week has been tiring that I fell a sleep once I touched my bed. It also has been exciting. New people, challenges, opportunities. Sometimes I think, it's going way too fast than my capacity. 

I feel overwhelm. I feel like suffocated. I feel dizzy. But also curious. Curious what will unfold before me if, 

...

if I keep going, ignoring my the pain of sitting down all day, my red swollen eyes which stare at the laptop for way too long, my scratched ankle cause I wear high heels all day.


Funny is, somewhere in the corner of my mind, there's this echoed sound says, "I won't have it any other way."


PS: If there's anything that makes me so happy right now, it will be foolishly in love like Oliver did.

PPS: I can't never get enough of this movie. And Alex sings on the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment