Monday, February 06, 2017

Casting Inspirations


For the last 2 weeks I've been feeling so uninspired. I think it's because of the work load. January was bat shit crazy. And I still recovering from the "hangover". 

I feel bad for not writing for so long. This simply violated the promise I made with my self to write twice a week. But the thing is, everytime I tried to write, it stucked in my head. I had no energy to stay up late just by thinking that I'd look like zombie on the morning meeting. Hence, I neglected the writing. I guess, I should have tried harder.

Btw, I went for a trip last January but it didn't turn out to be what I expected. I'm a bit upset about that since I've been looking forward to that trip for quite a long time.  I wish I could turn back time. I wish I did more research. I wish, I wish.

Sometimes, when I'm alone, I want to stop the time just so I can gather all of my energy back. Once I'm recharged, I can go full speed on all the pending tasks I've been pushing to corner. See, the problem is really clear here. I can't manage my time wisely enough to do everything I've planned. This is sad, to know that I'm not as capable as I think I am.

But this doesn't mean I'm stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment