Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Because I'm Happy


- circa February 2016. I look so young back then haha.

I'm keeping a lot of story in my draft that's why I haven't post anything for the past week. I haven't edited my pics from the prev trips too, omg, why time flies so fast?

I'm 110% is focusing on my work right now. There are some exciting project coming and I want them to work smooth and perfect, that is why I give all of my time perfecting and polishing them. Especially this one project is like a dream project for me, the kind of creative process you've been waiting for, the kind of creativity that I need to unleash before it goes rusty haha.

I will write again. Probably tonight, probably later this weekend. So many poets, the hopeless romantic ones, so many inspiring stories, I feel like I'm feeling so good lately and obviously it will be shown in my post haha. But I'm gonna stop it right here, I don't want to spoil much, even thou I probably spoil everything already.

Oh, so happy, so grateful for this moment :)


No comments:

Post a Comment