Wednesday, November 08, 2017

I Keep Coming Back



It's my forth year attending UWRF this year. It maybe a small number compares to other regulars of the festival, not to mention the volunteers, but this is the only festival that I've been so committed to attend every year. At least I always try to make time to go, no matter how short.

Why I keep coming back? A lot of people has been asking me this question, specially my parents and my cousins. What's so interesting there? What can you see there? Is celebrity attending the event?

UWRF is about sitting next to strangers on the first day and having lunch as a new friends the next day. It's about seeing familiar faces from last year, or the previous years before and catching up over a heated discussion about good books, good indie movies and new hip coffee shop in town. It's about unleashing your imagination with your favorite writer, film maker and many other inspiring people in the panel, guiding you through their creative process. It's about getting passionate, inspired and excited just like flipping a story book with colorful images

It's about being reminded that what you think is out of your reach, is actually not that far away.

I think I'll come back a thousand times more.


No comments:

Post a Comment