Monday, March 20, 2017

Carrie On, Monday: Seeing Through


Picture from pinterest.com

The old says, eyes are the window of the heart.

Of course it would be nice if you find the door (and a key set) to his heart right away. Cause you don't have to peek through the window, you can enter the heart. Peeking, my friends, is no good habit. Peeking is risky, because you tend to play guess of what's really inside. It's highly not recommended for those with fragile heart and a mindset of Elizabeth Bennet.

Then, how are you supposed to find the door and the key? Well, I'm afraid you can't really find an answer here. You can ask Carrie, for an advice to get as close as possible with the answer. As close as possible, but not quite there, yet. You are the only one who can figure out the rest of the story. And there are only 2 possible ending for you: a beginning of happily ever after or a scattered broken heart and "lesson learnt, not going there anymore".

I personally, love the peeking game. High risk, high return. Go big or go home. Playing such a dangerous game so many times doesn't make me an expert. I sometimes stare to long that I can't no longer trust my own judgement. I get lost in a pair of clear brown eyes that reflect the sunshine. So many times, I thought them eyes smile at me when it's probably a mockery of my stupidity. I don't know. I can't tell which is which. I keep on guessing and playing, without really asking the truth. I thought, only tongue can tell lies. Turns out, those pair of kind looking eyes, the window to whatever they hide deep in their chest, can play better roles. That or, I simply don't know how to play the game from the start. I'm being genuine, when that's the least thing I have to be.

Maybe Warhol is right. People should fall in love with their eyes close. But Mr. Warhol, I'd like to add gagged mouth, tied hands and wear only undergarments. That way, we have less things to hide. 


No comments:

Post a Comment