Monday, May 01, 2017

Carrie On, Monday: Needs


pic from pinterest.com

Relationship is complicated, because it is born from the mutual need of each other's presence. But needs change over time. Can we accelerate together? Can we somehow, drug our mind to keep this mutual feeling going?

I'm not gonna speculate anything this time. It's just a sudden thought that hit me really hard, I stoped doing anything I did at that time. So here is one of the answer I've been looking for. This is one of the reason why I have a small inner circle. I keep close my favorite people, ones whose presence are one part of my daily need. Their thought of my decision matters for me, their approval of something is one of my deliberation. 

This is also one of the reason why I don't feel the urge of finding a future husband (when you reach 25 years old, you no longer do "boyfriend" here. It's all about marriage). I pretty much capable of doing anything in my own power. I am, independent, so steady of being solitary. I'm so good of being on my own. Which is scary cause, does it mean I will never need a husband? Geez, why am I being all confused about all of this? Of course I need a husband, if I ever wanted a kid or two. I can't impregnate my self, that is out of question. HAHA, I can be really stupid sometimes.

I think, that's the cue to end this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment