Sunday, April 30, 2017

A Grateful Heart



I am on my way to The Breakfast Club, a project I inisiated with my friend Merli when I'm passing the building of my former job. I begin to think how lucky I have been. Back then I was a bird in a cage. I sit at my cubicle but my mind wondered as far as I can, traveling the narrow road of Ubud or imagining the sea salt scent as I sailed around Komodo Island. I used to look outside the window, way too long. I imagined how good it felt to feel the sun in my skin, how good it felt to be somewhere doing something exciting, meeting inspirational people, sharing silly stories.

Now I have pretty much any chance to make that happen. It's no longer only in my mind. I can actually be there. I can go and explore. Of course with great power comes great responsibilities. And higher challenges. But thinking about me having this chance is sending me to 7th heaven, no matter how hard the path will be.


It's surely one of the greatest feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment