Monday, April 17, 2017

Carrie on, Monday: Simple Math




Most of the time, I feel like I'm not suitable to write about love. I haven't even dated a guy, not even once. Almost dated one but, it went out real bad. Talk about my love history, it seems like I always meet the wrong guy. Why wrong? Because non of them were genuine. Super sad face.

All the lessons, all the confusion, all the disappointment, I believe won't go to waste. As I'm a person who have a hard time forgetting something that hurt my feeling, I take notes of all my mistakes. I'll be stronger and smarter so some guys can't just stomp on my feeling. I'm not interesting on playing their game. I found out I never wanted to get tangled on something that had no future value.

People has their own math. For Carrie, it's a bit of Chanel + Manolo x (cosmo + rebound guy) = moving on. For Samantha, shopping spree and Rodeo St + splashing wine in his face + spreading bad rumours about him on his neighbourhood = second chance. Charlotte is morning run + high maintenance puppy = a new beginning. And last but not least, our Miranda is good with TiVo + Chinese food = forgetting about the father of her child, for awhile.

Mine? I want to write down Love - Understanding = Leaving. Or probably something like coffee + books + all of my period drama favorites + Klenex to get over a heart break. But I don't want to decide on how to mend a broken heart before I actually have one. I feel weird just thinking about it haha. Probably, I will go all cray cause it's my first heart break. Probably, I get over it as I take a bath before bed.

Whatever happen in the future, I guess Carrie and I don't have to worry too much. We have the girls, our support system. Just like a safety net, they'll keep us from hitting the ground, and bounce us back to the air.



No comments:

Post a Comment