Sunday, April 09, 2017

Oh My God. I Want to be Her.


I just finished my work out and browsing through YouTube when I stumbled across Estee Lalonde's new video about Linda Rodin's Lipstick. I have no idea who Linda Rodin is, but Estee is one of beauty youtuber I listen to when it comes to make up, so I clicked the video.

Long story short, the video is about the new collection of Linda Rodin's Lipstick that Estee recently found out at Into The Gloss. The lipstick collection is not the one that intrigues my mind. It's Linda's style. Holy Moly. I want to dress like her: cool-looking-covered-your-face-glasses, button downs, wide leg pants, scarf, messy-platinum-colored-hair. I'm more about Kim K's platinum blonde last year, cause I don't feel greyish hair suit my skintone but, you got the point.

And how does she make bold lips looking so everyday-nude-lipstick-color? She wears fuchia like nobody's business.


 





pics are from pinterest.com


And her apartement is so so pretty. THE BATHROOM IS TO DIE FOR (sorry for the caps, so many emotions going on for this part).


Brb googling more about her.


No comments:

Post a Comment