Sunday, April 09, 2017

A Follow Up




Things are going pretty well for the last week. I am less anxious and feel a bit better about my self. I met my girls yesterday, just hanging around at my house, playing make ups and snacking a  lot of sweets.

I also watched Oscar nominated movies: Hidden Figures and Manchester by The Sea. Both are really good in their own way. I love movies that inspire and teach you a lesson or two about life. I'm glad I'm checking them out.

Btw, I encountered several fun and unique Uber drivers. One is a DJ, one is a bass player, and one is a technician that worked in Korea for more that 7 years. All have their own stories. My trip were so much fun having a chit chat with all of them. I've been making a list of unique Uber drivers I've came across for the last 7 months. The list is surely getting more exciting hahaha.

I'm so grateful that I'm starting to find my path again. Taking a break helps me a lot in getting my self all together again. My collage said something to me last week, 

"Chances are, things will go harder from now on. Whatever comes next, it will be a bigger and bigger challenge for you. Things will not go easier after you survive one storm. But that's how a strong leader is born, if that's what you aspire to become."


Happy weekend everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment