Sunday, April 16, 2017

Warming Up




Another month another hustle. April is the beginning of busy weeks before two of major celebration at Indonesia: Ramadhan month and Lebaran Day. Things are going really fast pace, so fast that I haven't fully proceeded anything and it's already passed me by. I'm so nervous about being overwhelmed and confused about the high season. So so nervous. I wish I'm not screwing things up. Fingers crossed.

There's also another thing I learnt this week. As I get a better and clearer understanding about this job and the environment, I begin to have a perspective about my future: what I want to do, what I want to be. Seems like my detox week worked well for my mental health hahaha. It's almost a full year in my current job. I concluded my first 6 month as adapting and celebrating a new beginning. On my 2nd semester, I'm starting to focus on some goals I have planned. It's not as easy as I thought it would be. Challenges are getting higher everyday, paperworks are as high as mountain and lots of knicks knacks I have to put on my to do list. I've been trying to work out regularly so I get fitter and more focus during the day. I also try to cut back on sweets, junk food and cakes, even though it's really hard. I have warm tea or milk, so I get a better sleep and wake up fresh.

Hmm... Guess I make quite a change on my habit hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment